Metal Roofing: Benefits of Copper
Copper has continued to be one of the most sought after metal roofing options. There are many benefits that copper presents that make the material stand out above others such as asphalt. The long lasting durability combined with the elegant appearance makes copper one of the best options for your roof! Here are a few of the benefits to a copper roof:
- Environmentally Friendly- Copper is recyclable and also reflects heat. This will keep down the costs associated with heating and cooling while saving energy.
- Long Lasting- Copper is one of the most durable roofing materials and can last for over 50 years.
- Appeal- Copper has an elegant and exquisite look. Not only does copper make your home or business look great, but it will greatly enhance the value of the property.
- Lightweight- Copper is an extremely lightweight material compared to other roofing options. This in turn puts less stress on the internal structures of the building.
- Fire Resistant- Copper is highly resistant to fire and will only burn at extremely high temperatures.
At McRay Roofing & Exteriors, we use our state of the art machinery to bend the copper to meet the exact dimensions and look of your ideal design. Ranging from flashing and chimney chaps, to gutters and many more, McRay Roofing can accommodate any of your custom copper needs! Contact us at 405-692-4000 for a FREE roofing consultation or to learn more about all of your possible roofing options!